August 13, 2007

Who says they don't listen? :p

So I come home today and see this little nugget on the Announcement forum:

OneEye posted in 8/13 Hotfix:
-There is now a 5 minute grace period from when you logout/are disconnected from the game before you are teleported out of the various higher-end dungeons.
-Alignment message should no longer be displayed if you have alignment lock enabled.


Seems like an ordinary hotfix, right? Well, here's the catch. A couple of people have been posting recently something along the lines of "the DEVs don't listen to the players" etc. etc. Well, the cool thing about this hotfix--both of these were suggestions by the players.

Telarin posted in Boss Campers:
They could put some kind of timer on it. If you log out, and right back in, as in a DC, you stay where you were. If you log out for more than 5 minutes, you get kicked out.

Mecia posted in Ummm, so are rep goes down for healing yourself?:
Also, I locked my rep at 10000, I killed a RT, my rep whent to 9998, why does my rep go down when Its locked, Also, I stayd at red aling with 998 rep when I healed MYSELF I whent to 10058..

Well, maybe not so much #2 :p But it is proof that they are paying attention to what we tell them.

No comments: