May 18, 2007

Wedding Bells can't be too far off

A couple of months ago, Jolie started a topic about wedding outfits going into the game. This was on the heels of the Valentine's day and St. Patrick's day sets, so it seemed natural to ask for a set of clothes that weren't holiday themed. Tyrant responded early on that this was something he'd like to do, but we haven't heard word since then.

Well, now there appears to be some work going in.

TheTyrant posted in I know it's not Top Priority, but . . .:
I made the wedding dress today, It came out well. I still need to figure out the rest of the set. Paperdolling really put a damper on things when creating art that makes whats going to show on the character view screen.
Now, in case you forgot, when the valentine's day armor first came in, it looked like the girls had no shirts on. The tiny art looked nice (I'm assuming they get the icon art from modeling it in 3DStudio first), but in the game it looked like the women were beat by a particularly pink Pimp. So don't be surprised if a spectacularly modeled dress turns out to be a robe of some sort.

Tyrant had this further to say, for you folks not particularly interested in wedding clothes:
TheTyrant posted in I know it's not Top Priority, but . . .:
I didnt finish the wedding set, but, I did make some new monsters that I'm really excited about, and you guys should too. And don't post, fix the hair and paperdolling, I can't fix that. But I did make some sweet mobs.

Now that's pretty interesting. New monsters are nice. And though I'd like to not have a bald character (well, she looks bald to other players :p), it's nice to know that we can narrow down the dev in charge of hair-dressing. Ladies, it's long past time to style hats instead of worrying about whether or not the perm has been ruined.

No comments: