May 28, 2007

Well, that's one detail about the update.

A lot of my friends who hang out in Meroven complain about the Chaos Knights there attacking them. I've seen a few screenshots about it and I thought it was funny--the Knights there had Good Alignment. And, naturally, they started acting like Good Guards.

Well, Fugi posted about this and got a response from one of the DEVs.

OneEye posted in If you know theres a problem...:
It will be fixed with the update on 6/4. That isnt something that we can hotfix.
There's lots of rumors going around about what's going to be in this update. Hair, Quest Logs, new weapons, nerfs to old armors, new armors, etc. To be honest, I've found that it's a lot easier to just sit back and expect nothing. That way, when things don't happen, I'm not mad that they didn't happen. But, hey..whatcha gonna do. At least on this detail, you've got something to look forward to.

No comments: