June 22, 2007

Okay..so maybe a peek? :)

Well, I was cruising the forums and saw this little tidbit from TheTyant. Originally, he posted on the original preview thread

I could give a sneak peak of some of the art for the update.
Maybe if the players say pretty pretty please.

Well, I sorta ignored it. After all, TheTyrant seems to be the more joking DEV, compared to the other three. Apparently, he was serious :)

TheTyrant posted in Pleeeeeeeeease Tyrant!:
I worked on a buffed taser shot for you guys, but it might have to wait til monday. The one i made was way to dark, and i will work on it this weekend. I hope you guys will enjoy

Now, keep in mind that Tyrant works on the art. The last time I remember some teaser art from him was when we got a preview of the valentine's day armor. And while the armor was absolutely beautiful, it was a 3D studio render. Great visuals, but don't expect it to look exactly like that when the game renders it. Anyone else remember the topless women walking around? ;)

But hey! New stuff, new stuff! Yay :)

No comments: