June 21, 2007

Small Blog Update

If you notice, I try to put a label on each post to try and keep things a little organized. I.e. if you want to see just "Official Announcements", you click on the tag and it just shows you posts that were officially announced.

Well, in the beginning, I originally had an idea for just two labels: Current Rumblings and Past Rumbling. The idea was that current rumblings were more current events and past rumblings were tidbits about things said in the past. But, as it turned out, all of my blog posts (with the exception of one) turned out to need the "Current Rumblings" label. And personally, that kind of defeated the purpose of having the label at all.

I've since gone back and redone the labels by the DEV or GM who said it. As I was going through it, I realized that this is truly the way to go with labelling. So I hope the new feature will make this a lot easier to read. :)

No comments: