June 05, 2007

Why the delay, holmes?

So why is the update being pushed back (and back again)? OneEye let us in on a little family secret:

OneEye posted in Update delayed:
in case anyone wants the story, the update was delayed because my wife threw me a surprise birthday party on Saturday. About 40 people showed up including my dad and brother from Florida. I had planned to finish up the update over the weekend, but this surprise threw me off schedule.

So Happy Birthday, OneEye :) But, honestly, I think FujiQ had a better explanation of why the delay is going on:
GM FujiQ posted in Update delayed:
It's really distracting to work with an ice chest of "leftovers" from the party sitting in the office kitchen. But distracting in a good way.

And I doubt she's talking Omaha Steaks ;) Though, honestly, you probably should crack open a "leftover" in the stress that these guys go through, distraction or not.

No comments: